NEED to know the TRUTH

over 9 years ago

I am married to a man that lives in another state. I have been on a unhealthy roller coaster ride of emotions with him forsometime now in hopes that one day it would end and above all because I want to believe it was ALL worth it because he is, has and always will be faithful to me. I need very specific and accurate information because I don’t want to waste anymore of my love on a man that is not being loyal. Also I am 9 mos pregnant and the exhaustion and hurt over how he often neglects me has been hell and the not knowing if I truly know the TRUTH of if it’s over cheating is tearing me up on the inside. So I need help so I can just either way finally move on with my life.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi Need to check his mind and soul both with clairvoyance help.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicjeena didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Jenny (lovepsychicjeena)

10 posts

Hi, i need your name and dob

over 9 years ago

Monica you really need to know what is happening here so you can be at peace. Please contact me in chat mode so I can tell you what is truly happening and how to resolve your worries.

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

My prayers are with you for you and your family. I can help you stop the unhappiness, contact me.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Being nine months pregnant is hell even without the potential betrayal and heartbreak. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm his intentions, once and for all. Please only choose me if you’re willing to hear good news or bad news.