Am i close to settling down? giving up :-(

over 9 years ago

hi,

i am a 29yr old capricorn lady. i hve dated for along time with 2-3 serious relationships that did not unfortunately yield to marriage. so much has happened around me in the past 3years with a relationship i was in and out of and has caused lots of hurt, confusion and just plain being unstable financially, socially and all sorts. i hve now actively made the decision to move on and am dating someone new…there have bn a few people in and out of my life but this guy, vincent, has my attention. my question is do i hve enough of his attention to take this to the alter or am i about to break y heart again by giving this time and being patient…i’m just emotionally tired of being in the wrong place,,,please help

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

i am seeing a beautiful future ahead of you sweety but also some energy that is not so good around you message me so we can look more into it

over 9 years ago

Vonie I see that Vincent is already interested in you but you are not walking in your purpose. You are waiting for him to say you are worthy when you must know in your heart that you are worthy. Please come and talk with me so I can tell you how things will develop between the two of you and how you can reach your destination.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi for that we need to check with akashic records that he is your true soulmate or temporary relationship companion.

over 9 years ago
psychicfarah didn't upload a photo

❤☾★PSYCHIC★ADVISER... (psychicfarah)

7 posts

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Vonie, you sound exhausted and jaded at so young an age. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm whether continuing with Vincent is the best use of your time.

over 9 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

contact me i can give u some insight

over 9 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

What you need is the TRUTH you should stop by to me for a free reading..i truly wanna get down to the root of things for you.

over 9 years ago

call him to get the true reading

over 9 years ago

hello, I cna help you right away on your relationship issues and much more in your life for the future . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you . Contact me and I can help you right away . Blessings

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Call me for a relationship reading, this shall provide insight into how you both feel about each other, what are your weaknesses and strengths and most importantly, guidance of how to make your relationship echo a stronger bond through love.

over 9 years ago
kayskindnessadviser's photo

Kay's Kindness (kayskindnessadviser)

32 posts

There is always hope, but I feel your situation will need a bit of a deeper look. Relationships are my specialty, and I do a lot of work with rekindling and next contact. I would LOVE to help you with this.

If you’ll take a moment to breeze through my profile and my ratings, I think you’ll see it is absolutely worth giving me a call. ❤

xoxoxo

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/02/15-3/09/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/08/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago
miss_anna's photo

Miss_Anna (miss_anna)

7 posts

Hi there contact me today for clear and true insight to your most deepest concerns. Take advantage of my lowered prices today.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello I Will Be More Than Happy To Give you a reading True heart 2 heart connections no false hope or sugar coat The REAL answers you need to hear with my third eye i can pick up on any situation you may be dealing with whether it be about love,career,health,friendsfamily or ect. all my readings are 99% accurate i have been doing readings for over 17 years now I look forward to speaking with you Blessings!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

i do see a strong connection between the two of yous but i also see some negative energy that you should avoid contact me for more insight

over 9 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

Hi Do You Need Clarity? I Will Be More Than Happy To Give You A Reading True TwineFlame Connections No False Hope, The REAL Answers You Need In All Life Matters. Love,Career,Friends&Family Ect.. All My Readings Are 100% Accurate. Call Today For Your Better Tomorrow. $10 FOR 37mins!!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading ;) please contact me live chat ;) or by phone. blessings

over 9 years ago
madamelinda didn't upload a photo

✞Psychic Love Expert ✞ (madamelinda)

7 posts

yous are great together, he sees so much in you that you don’t see in your self. you just need the right guidance to build your relationship. contact me I love to help you.

over 9 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

I have a great $5 deal contact me

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Have you been helped dear? I am online contact me

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now u need honest answers details and insights to your situation

over 9 years ago
psychic_isabell's photo

Love therapy (psychic_isabell)

10 posts

no problem I can guide you to who is right for you and who is wrong

over 9 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

You are in the right place at the right time to create the relationship your soul desires. Your past relationships were not failures but learning experiences through which you could learn and grow to become the person you are today, the person you needed to be to have the relationship your soul desires. I can give you more insight on what the future holds as well as guidance to help you reach your goals for this relationship. Remember to focus on the future, not the past. This is a NEW journey, a new beginning, and a new chance for you to live the life you were meant to live. Click my profile to chat with me live. First 15 minutes only $10.00. Peace!