can't forget this man - please help !

over 9 years ago

hi my name is vicki i met this man on the internet 15 years ago we went on a date he came on too strong and i broke up with him i was 19 at the time i called him to apologize he won’t talk to me, wrote him letters and i give him my # he calls and doesn’t say anything.. this has been going on 15 years.. why didn’t he say it’s over ? i’m british 08/20/81 his name is mike he’s canadian 12/25/76 can anyone please help ? how can i forget him ? thx

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/09/15-3/16/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/09/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago

It might be because you aren’t meant to forget him. Call me and let’s talk

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Vickie,

I can tell you I don’t see a future for this at all. In fact its pretty creepy he is still contacting you and not saying anything after 15 years. Let this go and move on.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Vicki the connection is still very strong despite all these years. Let me look into his heart and see if there is more to this than meets the eye.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Vicki, you’ve sure held onto the idea of Mike for a long time! I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm closure, and to empower you with advice about moving on. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

the two of you have a strong connection/ he was silent because he was so hurt/ just like its been painful for you for the past 15 years. if you would like a reading , please contact me live. blessings

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I would be glad to look into this for you and give the best possible insights and advise from my power.

I hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)