is it over

over 9 years ago

I would like to speak to a phscic who could give me dates. And time my x may come back blessings sally

over 9 years ago
sheba's photo

Answers All (sheba)

5 posts

I can do that for you. contact me now I am running a very special rate

over 9 years ago

Hi Sally. The first thing I will need to do is be able to look in your situation and see if your ex is truly coming back. If he is then I wil be able to give you the time period your ex will return to you. Please contact me when you are ready for the truth.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Great with time frame ;) if you would like a reading please contact me live ;) blessings

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Sally, I can use the pendulum to dowse “lucky” dates for an ex to return, if in fact he is likely to do so. However, if you choose me, please be willing to hear good news or bad news. I don’t have to be psychic to know that getting back with an ex is a long shot! Message me to schedule an appointment.