Will He Come Back? :(

over 9 years ago

I have been told by 2 phycics that my ex is going to come back but he looks so happy that I don’t think he will at all. Is there a connection that I don’t know of or is it all over?

over 9 years ago

Parehuia let me give this situation a look over with fresh spiritual energy. Sometimes path can change or be shifted due to circumtsances that were not immediately foreseen. If he is coming back then I will surely be able to tell, but if he is not, please be prepared for the truth. Contact me when you are ready dear.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Still there is connection but karmik or soulmate?we need check with clairvoyance and astrology.I am online take a session so i will give you method to take final decision.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Contact me live ;) and I would be happy to do this reading ! blessings

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Parehuia, trust your own intuition if you think that people are only telling you what you want to hear. I can offer you an honest tarot reading, but only if you’re willing to hear good news or bad news. Please message me to schedule an appointment.