hmmmm wondering

over 9 years ago
latisha didn't upload a photo

QLMTM (latisha)

9 posts

if over the past three years I had multiple reading which one should I believe 16 say one while 6 say another?

over 9 years ago

Different readers have different skills. Some are direct while others are more circumferential. Then you have so who may be fearful of telling you the facts. If you want to know what is in store for you and you are ready to hear the truth, whether good or bad, please contact me so we can begin.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/09/15-3/16/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/10/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

the reading that has came true ;)

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Here’s an article I wrote on the topic.

Beating The Dead Horse

Written by Alexandra Chauran.

If you've ever asked the same person the same question twice in the same day, you're not crazy, you're not stupid and you're not alone! If you're asking the question to several psychics or the same psychic in one day, the same is still true, but you're not necessarily getting the best bang for your buck, or even more clarity! To understand why this is true, you'll need to know a bit about the metaphysical mechanics of divination.
Hermes Trismegistus popularized a phrase that struck a chord with divination professionals everywhere; "As above - So Below." The theory is that the universe is full of repeating yet chaotic patterns like fractals. If you look close-up at a tiny curl of a fractal represented in a crystal ball or a teacup, you can also zoom out to view the same curls and loops on a much larger scale in the life of a person. In the same way, the grand dance of the stars above can mirror our miniscule actions on Earth. So why might multiple readings on the same subject in the same period of time yield different answers?
Part of the reason is purely scientific. Heizenberg's uncertainty principle is a complicated way of saying that when you measure anything, you change it. Sticking a thermometer in a piece of meat will change the temperature of the meat, if only very slightly. Likewise, when you get a reading, you are able to change your life, since that's the whole point of the thing! Each moment is a choice, and those choices are changing your life as you read this sentence. Instead of getting multiple readings on the same question, it is best to clearly make your choice and then move on to the next decision!
Relying on multiple readers for a more clear picture might seem smart, but it is counterproductive. There is a South Asian story about six men examining an elephant. One feels the leg and decides the animal is like a pillar, one feels the trunk proclaiming the elephant is like a tree branch, the one at the tail says it is like a rope, one at the ear believes it is like a fan, and one a the belly believes it to be a wall. Just as all scientific tools are calibrated differently, you may find even your most trusted psychics to differ in their answers. Like a scientist uses the same tool to detect a change before and after an experiment, a better way to use us is to pick one psychic for a particularly complicated issue, so that he or she can stand back and look at the whole picture as well as carefully examine the details you wish.
over 9 years ago
latisha didn't upload a photo

QLMTM (latisha)

9 posts

wow Alexandra thank you :) i appreciate it all what a great article where did u find it at?