future and marriage

over 9 years ago

I know i am fed up with how our relationship is, and I can see that he is too.(Tony 29/3 74, Marie 26/2 76) We talk about change, but it seems that I am the only one that is suppose to change in the end. He does not seem to want me anymore sometimes, yet he talks about the future (marriage,yet vaguely), make travel plans and such. There are kisses but no “I love you” anymore. I don’t trust that he is honest with me or true to me. He keeps a lot of secrets, even if I know them anyway. I am struggling between staying or walking away. As for our future together: is there one? What does he want?

over 9 years ago
psychicvictoria15's photo

❤️Spy On Lovers Mind❤... (psychicvictoria15)

17 posts

you need guidance and I would like to help you, there is a lot of obsticals your unaware of, come into chat and I can reassure you

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I can help

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/09/15-3/16/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/10/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago

You both have a lot to do for this relationship. This is not just one sided responsiblity. Please contact me when ou are ready to see where your relationship is headed.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Marie, it sounds like both of you are confused and burned out. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to confirm either closure on this relationship, or advice on how to fix things. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
psychickitty's photo

Psychic Kitty (psychickitty)

8 posts

hello message me for a free 5 minute reading. i see beyond the problem and can beat through the obstacle in your way.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Marie, stop by and visit me sometime so that we can have an in depth chat about you and Tony. I am picking up a few things here, but would need to chat in order to see if we are clearly connected. Once that happens, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I work with first names, dates of birth only, and I look forward to hearing from you. God bless you!