Who is extremely accurate at time frames?

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I’m in search of one who is extremely accurate at time frames . I have been told my ex was to contact many times now and nothing has happened. I know free will plays into it ant your not God but would think k after so long someone might be right by now…

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

May I be of your assistance? I am online right now, you may contact me for answers dear.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Tarna, it could have been that your ex has changed his mind about contacting you again. I can divine lucky days in the coming year using a pendulum, but I think first a tarot reading would be in order to see whether he intends to contact you at all or to rekindle things. Please only choose me if you are ready to hear good news or bad news, and if you’re interested in using a reading to move on with your life or to take action to contact him. Message me if you’d like to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/09/15-3/16/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/11/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tarna,

My clients say I am very accurate with time frames. Lets have a look at your situation and see whats going on.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

hello tarna You are not depend on situation but you can change situation with freedom of spirituality take a chat session i will explain you how to change worse situation to our wish with soul power.