I need a soul reading

over 9 years ago
tashagene's photo

tashagene

45 posts

I have a lot going on in my life and I don’t know what to do of what way to go. I would like an honest and good reading. I have talked to other psychics and have wasted money because of no clarity. Someone please help if you are able to connect to my situation. Thank you

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Im able to help you. Come have a chat with me.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Tasha, sometimes asking the right questions results in more clarity. Do you have a question or a topic of focus for your reading? I’d love to offer you a tarot reading to empower you with guidance. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi I am giving reading with astrology clairvoyance and practical knowledge.You can take session with me if you want guidance.

over 9 years ago

Tasha please contact me in chat mode. I will connect and give you confirming information before we begin.

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I can help you with, come by and chat with me, check out my reviews over 250 cant lie!

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello tasha …its not about onlyou…i am honest in all my readings becoz thats what i have been gifted. please contact

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/09/15-3/16/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/13/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychickitty's photo

Psychic Kitty (psychickitty)

8 posts

i’ve helped many people. i’d like to look into your energy and determine how we can help you and your problems. i will tell you the truth no holding back. message me

over 9 years ago

Visit with me and let’s get this figured out. I am honest and care about my clients. Check my reviews. I will work with you. Interested?

Psychic_J

over 9 years ago
psychicvictoria15's photo

❤️Spy On Lovers Mind❤... (psychicvictoria15)

17 posts

you will be amazed with my accuracy, I specialize in spirit readings, with just your name and dob I can give you full and detailed insight on all matters of life, having a special for an extra 3 mins free! call me :)

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

i could definitely help you though a spiritual mind body and soul reading contact me for more info you will not be disappointed..