new love life

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

is there anyone new coming into my life? I don’t want no ex or former lovers. I want to date someone new. This has been really frustrating, having no love life.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Toree, I like your attitude. Exes are exes for a reason! Being lonely is no fun, though. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to discover your future love life’s potential. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/09/15-3/16/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/13/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I want to tell you something about true soulmate it will direct you to truth about love life.False decision can ruin your life and hurt you so it is better to choose good partner no hurry.Take a session so i will guide you.

over 9 years ago
psychickitty's photo

Psychic Kitty (psychickitty)

8 posts

i’d like to connect with your energy and see if there is anyone headed your way and also tell you about your past lovers and what went wrong. message me.

over 9 years ago

Visit with me and let’s get this figured out. I am honest and care about my clients. I will work with you and your future with you. I am picking up that you have some chores to do before you are open and ready for a new start. Interested?

Psychic_J

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

i do see a couple of opportunities message me for more insight ..

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Toree, sometimes just bring your light to life attracts love into your life. I can help you shake things up a bit so you can attract some new and right into your life.

over 9 years ago
consultantpersia's photo

*psychic of love persia* (consultantpersia)

6 posts

hi i see great new changes for love coming your way shortly.Give me a call today and let me advise you whats best to do to get love back on track.