Purpose

over 9 years ago

I was hoping someone may be able to assist me. I know free will has a lot to do with everything. Ive had such a block with what my purpose is. I have been told that I am to help people- possibly council or bring clarity to their lives. And eventually i will be helping large groups of people. Ive been told I am an angel of the highest order and to rise to my magnifigence as well. I have been trying to open up more spiritually and have been told a big change is coming this april. I am wondering if this big change is more of a spiritual awakening?

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/09/15-3/16/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/13/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes you will got enlightenment experience you will know the truth divine knowledge will come to you this next month.

over 9 years ago

Thank you kishor!

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online take chat session with me i will tell you what to do at enlightenment experience because it is very difficult time for soul .It is turning point of life and reborn .

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Casey, I write books on this topic such as So You Want to Be a Psychic Intuitive? and 365 Ways to Strengthen Your Spirituality. I’d be happy to offer you a tarot reading to empower you with advice on discovering and moving towards your life’s purpose. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

There are a few things you can do to get in touch with your spiritual side. Contact me and we can discuss it :)

over 9 years ago

Casey there is aura of light around you that I would like to explore more. Please come and talk with me so I can connect with you more fully to see your purpose in this.

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Seek and ye shall find. Seems your search is leading you to the enlightenment you’ve been waiting for, also persistence. I can help you see the next steps in your development. Give me a call :)