Does anyone here cast breakup spells?

over 9 years ago

I lost the love of my life due to his erectile dysfunction. He was so ashamed, he’d never had it happen before. He withdrew from me but I see him almost every day. I managed to get him back as a friend but I want more. I almost had it until his ex wanted him back and he went. I almost never see him now. We had a time set up for me to go to his house but then his ex pulled him back in. He was actually mine first. I did nothing wrong here except love him with all my heart. Please, help me bring him back!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I am author Alexandra Chauran and I’ve written books on this topic. Hattie, it is against my initiation oaths as a Witch to sell you a spell, however, I don’t think a love spell would be best in this case as it would force him into a false passion. I’d like to offer you a tarot reading to empower you with advice as to how to best get him back, if it is possible, or how to move on to a new love. Message me now to schedule an appointment for an ethical reading.

over 9 years ago

Hi there Hattie. I am a master spell caster. I only do white magic but I am able to customize a spell to your needs. Lets talk.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

if you love is true for him you will get him back if you do which i tell you take session i will be happy to reunion of two soulmate.

over 9 years ago

Hi Hattie. I would like to tell you why this has happened to the two of you and how you can bring him back in your life. Please be ready to hear the truth and understand what must take place for him to return.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Hattie,

I would be glad to look at this with you and see what is needed. I have been spellcasting for 39 years with excellent results.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
consultantpersia's photo

*psychic of love persia* (consultantpersia)

6 posts

Hi. hattie i can see clearly whats going on this other women and him are not meant to be she is holding him she has done something and i see there is a way u can turn it around he is meant for you time is running! i have been doing this for 27 years with a power of 7 the most highest contact me let me help u open your path to your love with this man gods blessing