Will I see him again ?

over 9 years ago

I have met a guy whom I see everyday in the park . My kundalini has been activated after I met him . We have never spoken to each other only intense eye contact . I hurt my leg on Feb 26 and haven’t been able to go . When will I see him again – is there something here?

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

message me and i can look into this for you. we can look into your near future and see what is in store for you and him.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading ! please contact me live ;)blessings

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes divine plan meet you both take a session so i can explain you how this kundalini power works.

over 9 years ago
psychicvictoria15's photo

❤️Spy On Lovers Mind❤... (psychicvictoria15)

17 posts

it seems you’ve both had a missed communication. but you’re spirit enticed him! call me in chat to see accurate and detailed time frames :)

over 9 years ago

I know that you are going to heal well but when you do there is something you need to know in regards to seeing him again. Please contact me when you are ready so I can tell you what the two of you will mean to each other.

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

What does meeting this man have to do with your Kundalini being activated? That is not something that becomes “activated” by chance, accidentally, etc. It is also a very serious issue to open up Kundalini.