new friendship

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Today, I decided to end my friendship with my best friend Toni, who cared none about our the level of our friendship and instead wants to be friends with someone else who only cares for herself. It hurts severely because I tried my best to be a really good friend. I blocked her number right now (I will get to deleting her Facebook off my page in the couple days).

I guess right now my question is if i will find a true friend this year? Ive been through way too much BS in the 10 months so I need some relief.

toree 08/03/1992

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

It is karmik relation don’t just break relation with her completely we re here on earth for lession now you know dierence between true friend and wrong friend.Do good it comes to you as good. Cause and effect.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat . blessings

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.