what's happening in the area of relationships for me?

over 9 years ago

Hi, and thanks for reading my post.

I would like some insight into relationships please. I do have a partner who is very advanced spiritually, but he died and intends to walk in to someone else to continue our relationship. He’s been trying to decide who is best, but the recent test run didn’t work out. Can you see what is going to happen next please?

I am very grateful in advance for your help. <3>

over 9 years ago

Hi Nicole. Spiritual replacement is a difficult process because one has to decide whether they want to share their physical vessel. It’s not something that can be done easily and maybe result in problems. Please contact me if you would like to now more about your partner and where the future is headed for this new stage in your life.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

spiritual healing can remove infertility .Take a chat session so i can check it with clairvoyance and astrology.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/16/15-3/23/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/19/15)!!! SPECIAL DAILY DEALS!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Nicole, I am so fascinated with this topic that I even wrote a book about it called How to Talk to Me After I’m Gone. I’d love to do a crystal ball reading to discover your spirit partner’s potential. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello I Will Be More Than Happy To Give you a reading True heart 2 heart connections no false hope or sugar coat The REAL answers you need to hear with my third eye i can pick up on any situation you may be dealing with whether it be about love,career,health,friendsfamily or ect. all my readings are 99% accurate i have been doing readings for over 17 years now I look forward to speaking with you Blessings!

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty