I need to know the truth :( *Relationship Issue*

over 9 years ago

Hello, I need to find out if my boyfriend is cheating on me or talking to other girls. We have been together for 3 years and we’ve had some bumps along the way so there’s alot of insecurities in our relationship, I’m just so confused on what to do and what to think because I love this man so much. He means so much to me and I believe he’s the one I’m suppose to be with but I need help to figure this out and to see if he’s the one I’m suppose to be with or just move on and cut ties.

over 9 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

hello Amanda I will be able to look into this for you I am available

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Amanda, I’m so sorry that you suspect your boyfriend of cheating. I can offer you a tarot reading to discover cheating in the past, present, or future and to empower you with advice about whether to keep trying or move on. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

I am available and ready to take your call. I keep my rates low and my typing fast so we can have the most in depth reading possible. call me and we can work through this together and get to the truth

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Dear Amanda,

Let your intuition guide you, when you are confused seek out guidance. I am online to offer you an intuitive tarot card reading for the most accurate and honest answers. Please feel free to contact me.

over 9 years ago

Something I sense you are more feeling than “knowing” at times like this getting another impartial perspective can help give insight for you sure )

over 9 years ago

Amanda if you are truly ready for the truth and not afraid to know the outcome between the two of you, contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty.

over 9 years ago
psychicserena didn't upload a photo

❤️PsychicReadings❤️ (psychicserena)

9 posts

i do see this person is suppose to be meant to be with you, and there is another female in his life that he trusts very well you need a reading please contact me

over 9 years ago
madamelinda didn't upload a photo

✞Psychic Love Expert ✞ (madamelinda)

7 posts

Hi Amanda, I can help you and provide you with the truth. My readings are 100% accurate. call me so I can help you find the truth and get the treated you deserve which is the best.

over 9 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

I see that he is cheating and this is not the first time I also see that he is your sole mate but there is something in the way of that,we can discuss this when your ready

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/30/15-4/06/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (3/31/15)!!! SPECIAL DEALS!

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Dear, have you been helped?

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now I have honest answers details insights to your situations

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Amanda,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia. Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Hi Amanda. I can get answers from your guardian angels. Just call. Blessings.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica, I am offering 10 for 15 minutes.. all my readings are true heart 2 heart connections no false information or sugar coating i can see through any situation with my third eye know that all your questions will be answered with just one phone call! please visit my page for my information!

over 9 years ago

Let me help you, with my years of experience ,in finding the answers you seek and obtain the guidance you need to make right decisions

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.