Face to face connection

over 9 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Can you tell me when he n I will have a face to face connection again. I care about him and we text back n forth. We had sex recently and I was hoping you could see what his thoughts and feelings are about this?

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi , I can certainly connect to you both, and then let you know his thoughts and intentions.

over 9 years ago

While no one can truly fully read another persons mind , picking up the energy flows and the connection between 2 people is certainly very possible. Feelings are an energy. I hope you find your answers soon.

over 9 years ago

There appears to be a very strong spiritual connection present, but there is also something blocking the two of you right now from reconnecting physically. If you would like me to look at him more closely to see why this is, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Ann, I can offer you a tarot reading to discover his feelings about the sex and a pendulum dowsing to find a lucky date for meeting with him in the future. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica, I am offering 10 for 15 minutes.. all my readings are true heart 2 heart connections no false information or sugar coating i can see through any situation with my third eye know that all your questions will be answered with just one phone call! please visit my page for my information!

over 9 years ago

Hi Ann hope you got the answers and insight you were looking for ?