Will my career choice turn me into a big failure?

over 9 years ago

Hi everyone,

DOB: 26/05/1994 Time: 00:03 am Location: Kowloon, Hongkong

I have always wanted to study Law and become a lawyer, however I don’t know if I will be successful at this. I am in my 2nd year and I have exams coming up this summer. I don’t know if it will be a good outcome or not. If you guys could help me with this that would be great!

Kind regards, Sami

over 9 years ago

Sami life is filled with choices that lead down various paths. I have looked into your path spiritually and it will not be an easy one. If you would like to know more, please contact me by chat soon.

over 9 years ago

Choosing the right path at the outset of any big life choice is so important. Much of this is going to be dependent you yourself Sami.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Sami, you’re already not a failure by being ambitious enough to study law! I’d love to perform an aura drawing from a photograph of you to show you if being a lawyer is in your aura so that you can see for yourself! Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi sam I see your engery and the stress this is giving you now there are two paths it will be on you two decide witch one you take I see that if you work hard and study like you bee doing things will go your way but you will needto work study a little harder if you slack so two speak things will not go as you plane but I do see it is very possible for you to reach this dream of yours just do not stress to much it isn’t good for you oryour energy just trust in your self and believe in what you want and I do see you will reach it I am a very truthful preson if I felt like there was no hope I wouldtell you but there is just keep working hard and try not to stress out many blessings on two you sam