Will my ex and I reconcile?

over 9 years ago
browj268 didn't upload a photo

Josh (browj268)

9 posts

My ex and I had a massive falling out and he seems to have moved on and doesn’t care to talk. I’m wondering if we’ll reconcile this relationship and try again?

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Why would you want to have him back, he is your x, let go, move on and be happy, he doesn’t enrich your life, I can take a look and see who is coming next !

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Dear Joshua, I am sorry to hear your falling out. Life is mysterious and its ways of teaching us lessons are sometimes harsh. Yet, there is always light at the end of tunnel. I would love to help you find your answers and I also provide Spell work to aid you in bringing success in all aspects in your life. Blessings, Pariangel

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi Joshua I agree with angelick life gives us lessons to make us stronger for what is to come know hun I do have to tell you although your twos connetion was strong and you feel it still is but I am sorry to say that that is just on your side on there side I see that there connetion too you has faded I am sad to say you have to move on from them and let them go they are your ex for a reason hun and do not worry you have a bright road ahead of you but first you will have to leave the past behind in order to move forward

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Joshua, I’m sorry about your falling-out with your ex. For a flat rate I can provide a palm reading from a photo of your hand to confirm whether your ex is the one for you from your heart line. Or message me to schedule an appointment for a tarot reading to confirm his intentions.

over 9 years ago

Hi he may have seemed to have moved on but something is telling me this is not the case here! More going on inside him than he is letting onto at the moment for sure! I wish you well in finding the guidance and answers you seek )))

over 9 years ago

There is a temporary split that currently exists, but I see the reason he is behaving this way runs much deeper than you realize. If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please send me a message so we can arrange a chat.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

♥ I Will Help You In All Matters Of Life I can See Through Any Situation Regarding Love♥ Health ♥ Business ♥ Family/Friends* ♥ Honest Answers You need NO SUGAR COAT

over 9 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.

over 9 years ago

Let me help you, with my years of experience ,in finding the answers you seek and obtain the guidance you need to make right decisions

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.