Questions

over 9 years ago

So I was gone for 2 weeks came back and my work place they hire this guy I don’t get along with. Am I gonna be stuck here or will I be able to find another job soon? I’m very stress out and is to the point of going out there and looking for a better job.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I ONLY TOOK MY DOG FOR A WALK, WHEN I CAME BACK, MY OFFICE HAD BEEN EMPTIED OUT! Swim with the tide Gilly, changes happen….

PS: I forgot the decorator was coming, so I haven’t been evicted.

Readings just $4.95 for 5 minutes today !!! see you for a reading x

over 9 years ago

If you would like a full career forecast for the next 3 months, please send me a message so we can arrange a chat.

over 9 years ago

We are never truly stuck only as long as we allow ourselves to be. I do sense changes and choices that will need to be made here GillyGurl.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

♥ I Will Help You In All Matters Of Life I can See Through Any Situation Regarding Love♥ Health ♥ Business ♥ Family/Friends* ♥ Honest Answers You need NO SUGAR COAT

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Woah, sounds like a bummer at the workplace. I can offer you a palm reading from a photo of your hand so that you can see for yourself whether a job shift is shown in your fate line. Or, I can perform an aura drawing from a photo of you to see if your energies show a job shift on the horizon. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session so we can check with astrology and clairvoyance.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/06/15-4/13/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/06/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.

over 9 years ago

Let me help you, with my years of experience ,in finding the answers you seek and obtain the guidance you need to make right decisions

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi gilly gurl I never really support the idea of running away from a problem it is always best to face it head on that way it does not follow you it is best to try and deal with the issue at hand I understand you do not get along with this preson but why let them drive you out of your work place I advise you not to stop your job until you get another with better or the same amount of pay this way you will have no regret at the issue at hand stick it out a little longer until you know you have something set up many blessings

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi dear how are you? am psychic lee and ill be glad to give you a reading in regards to your relationship.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)