Whats next for me now & the future

over 9 years ago

I just found out the love of my life i was suppose to share everything with even move in this summer cheated on me & left me for her i believe he is the one for me & i knew it was something he became so rude & mean over phone & text.. But when i seen him 2 weeks ago he changed for the worse so distant cold even with sex no connection i love him with everything in me something everyday tells me not to give up because he was so amazing he would kiss the ground i walk on & vaule me & when i feel the need to give up a sign pops up not too i think my soul working over time but today or this week i decided to cover up his initials s i got tattooed on me out of love loyalty & respect but i feel he took something from me its only right to take this from him but.. my issue right now is not him turning his back on me for another womanis whats next for me i feel i keep missing blessings and better days im a good person even to people who have nothing i go out my way!! Why am i sad lonely & unhappy ? he made me feel happy l he made my days better now he left me after 5 years i want him to come back home i miss him i feel we are meant to be together & he means alot to me. but for now i wanna know whats next i need a guide on why i keep missing my right path how can i achieve to be happy & lucky im tired of crying in the house alone in pain & heartbreak.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

The secret to happiness is not to have a definite path, just swim with the tide, then you never get hurt, when you expect more than someone can give you, you always get hurt, expect nothing…and you will get everything.

My advice is you are not in the right place mentally to have a reading, give it 3 months, to let the dust settle, and then your very welcome to come and have a reading from me.

Just now you have to learn from whats happened, bless your time together, wish him happiness, let go and then you can heal, then you can make changes,

No one can make us happy, that’s something we have to do for our self, when we are happy, secure and content, love can be brilliant, and yes someone can enhance our life and add to our happiness, when you expect someone to make you happy, you always get hurt.. when you can smile, laugh and dance, you will know your healing, then good things will start to happen,

Good luck Bernard

over 9 years ago

Angelicia there is more coming into your life that will make the past events seem like a distant memory. If you would like to know what I see taking place and how you will walk the correct path, please send me a message so we can arrange a chat.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

You required spiritual healing so you can get bliss and get success.

over 9 years ago

Open yourself up to change. Easier to say than do I know. But sometimes so needed.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/06/15-4/13/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/06/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago

Okay :(

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

♥ I Will Help You In All Matters Of Life I can See Through Any Situation Regarding Love♥ Health ♥ Business ♥ Family/Friends* ♥ Honest Answers You need NO SUGAR COAT

over 9 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Angelica, I am so sorry that you’ve been crying and crying over him. I can offer you a crystal ball reading on him to see once and for all his feelings and intentions, and to empower you with advice on how to get out of this love life slump. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Let me help you, with my years of experience ,in finding the answers you seek and obtain the guidance you need to make right decisions

over 9 years ago

He cheated & lied I really want him back because i know that he is better than what he is doing to me now just to realize she is not more important than what we had & built for 5 years i felt our souls connected because when i feel to give up on him something tells me not too strongly i just wanna know whats next these coming days & months im hurting inside & out :(

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi angelica come join me for A FREE 5 minute reading if you wish

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi dear how are you? am psychic lee and ill be glad to give you a reading in regards to your relationship.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

The two of you do have a psychic connection, as you are able to sense one anothers thoughts and feelings through the energy cycle;) if you would like a reading please contact me live blesings

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.