No Love

over 9 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

This man is driving me insane. I don’t feel as if he loves me, desires me or wants me anymore. He doesn’t talk to me much, only when I complain. Yet I have told him if he wants to move on I’ll do nothing to stop it and I’m ok with moving on. All that does is make him put in minimal effort only to become distant again. What is his deal? Why not just let go altogether?

over 9 years ago

He doesn’t want to let go because he is still hanging on to a small hope. If you would like to me to explain more in detail, please send me a message so we can arrange a chat.

over 9 years ago

I don’t feel he would ever give you that in letting you go. This I feel and see can only be by you yourself in this situation.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/06/15-4/13/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/06/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

♥ I Will Help You In All Matters Of Life I can See Through Any Situation Regarding Love♥ Health ♥ Business ♥ Family/Friends* ♥ Honest Answers You need NO SUGAR COAT

over 9 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’m sorry that he won’t commit to staying or leaving. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to discover his true intentions. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Let me help you, with my years of experience ,in finding the answers you seek and obtain the guidance you need to make right decisions

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi lucky from what I can tell he is very confused and does not know what he want he doesn’t want to let go of you but at the same time he isn’t ready to give you 100% he is very confused in the matter and ii do see it effecting your energy witch is only natural seeing you careing from him and him not returning it you have done good by testing the waters and tryd talking to him but he only buts the effort in for 3 days then its back to wear you was yes I see it is very confusing on your mind and heart hun it is messing with your engery in a big way

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

I agree with dino it is up to you to stay on this path or not

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi dear how are you? am psychic lee and ill be glad to give you a reading in regards to your relationship.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

there is slight sadness and depression around him dear, as to why he is distance. if you would like a reading , please contact me live chat blessing

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He still loves you ;) if you would like a reading , please contact me live chat ;) blessings

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

I can help u and lead u to real and true love contact me for honest answers details and insights

over 9 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

Thanks to everyone who answered. I’ve decided I can’t take the way this makes me feel anymore. I’ve decided to just walk away. It hurts that he wont care, but I’m tired and it’s time to go.