accidentally texted ex.....

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Yesterday I sent a mess text to all friends and family.. to wish them a Happy Easter..my ex’s number was automatically added to the group..i didn’t think about it being part of it til it was sent out. Did he actually get/ see it Feeling / thoughts towards it..indifferant ?..smile?....hate? ...?

I’ve been getting told he’s supposed to contact and hopefully start up a friendship ( if that is true) did this affect it? If so ..Good or bad?

Please help

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

call me and we can look into his intentions I can specialize in love and am an expert at looking into others for my clients and seeing there true intentions and selves call me God bless

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes it will make effect him for you.

over 9 years ago

I will look into it, if you would like to know more.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Sounds like an innocent enough mistake! I’d love to offer you a tarot reading to discover his feelings and reaction to the text. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Let me assist you by looking into the situation and help you to understand the effect the text had on your ex.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

There are no mistakes, just co incidences, you sent the message for a reason, and it was good to get your name on his screen!Lets connect and see whats coming up !

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

it definitely a smile on his face but he does has some confusion come chat with me for more info..

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi dear how are you? am psychic lee and ill be glad to give you a reading in regards to your relationship.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica, I am offering 10 for 15 minutes.. all my readings are true heart 2 heart connections no false information or sugar coating i can see through any situation with my third eye know that all your questions will be answered with just one phone call! please visit my page for my information!

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now im online with honest answers details and insights

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hello I can help u and lead you with honest answers details and insights im online now