Soulmate

over 9 years ago

I have met my soul mate and we recently broke up – we have still been seeing each other and I need to know if we will get back together again?

over 9 years ago

We can have more than 1 soul mate in this life and even with a soul mate connection problems and challenges can come. A reading with someone whom you feel connected with will help give you true insight into this Gwen. Take care x

over 9 years ago

Let me assist you and help you with the answers your seek

over 9 years ago

I can give you honest answers and what really lies ahead. Please contact me with names and birthdays. Many blessings to you.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Gwen, I’m sorry that you and a soul-mate are apart. I can offer you a crystal ball reading on your soul-mate to discover whether the two of you are meant to be together, or whether you must take this soul lesson and move on during this lifetime. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi dear how are you? am psychic lee and ill be glad to give you a reading in regards to your relationship.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

yes ;) please contact me live chat for details !

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes if your love strong then we can send your heart message with heart telepathy.

over 9 years ago

The two of you still have a strong connection despite this breakup. Please contact me soon if you would like to know where this is headed.

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello i love to read for soul connections..pls conatct

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now im online with honest answers details insights

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

It’s very intensive when the two of you are around one another ;) if you would like a reading, please contact me live chat blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

I do see u both as eachothers soul mates and life mates

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name Is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I can connect to a persons body mind & spirit within moments all my readings are 99.9 accurate i do not give any false hope with my third eye i can see through any obstetrical that you are facing please contact me now to have all your questions answered!!