The key to getting a good man ?

over 9 years ago

I am trying very hard to open up to men because I believe my mate is out there. Is there anything I can do to attract him? Are their books out there for this? I have not dated a man in 3-4 years and I am trying very hard to open up.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hello there there are many ways to find a mate please contact me in my chat for a reading so we can get a better look

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

You can get your true with soulmate if you do hear telepathy you will get your soulmate.

over 9 years ago

What? No and no, its bad enough I SEE enough, noooooooooooooooooooooooo ,

over 9 years ago

Get the book “breaking the habit of being yourself” by Dr Joe Dispenza. This book combines the law of attraction with neuroplasticity to help you get out of your own way and make manifesting easy.

over 9 years ago

Your “mate” is out there …. You are so open to change this is much of the work already done!!!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’d love to do an aura drawing from a photo of you so that you can see your energies for yourself and to empower you with advice about opening up. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Once again I am trying this is very very hard

over 9 years ago

Hello Cthomas, i’m sensing that you are undecided and hesitating in your search for a partner, and being tantalized by the sensation of falling in love. Each person seems to fall short and leads to disappointment, they don’t quite live up to your dreams and fantasies. If you can just relax and let nature take its course, things will quickly unfold for you in such a great way. I would like to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 9 years ago
mysticalsally's photo

Mystical Sally (mysticalsally)

4 posts

everything happens for a reason and because you have some type of wall up meaning fear and not trusting others your twin flame can not enter your life because if they did you would not even be open to them

over 9 years ago
mysticalsally's photo

Mystical Sally (mysticalsally)

4 posts

everything happens for a reason and because you have some type of wall up meaning fear and not trusting others your twin flame can not enter your life because if they did you would not even be open to them

over 9 years ago

If you truly want to know the key to getting a good man, please contact me soon. You may not like the answer, but I will give you the truth on how you can manifest this is in your life.

over 9 years ago

I am working on this slowly, but surely. It is not easy, but I am trying.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

It depends what you mean by a good man,

I have not come across a bad person in my 58 years,

Stupid, daft, immature, mis guided, selfish, but not BAD!

life is simple we all have only 4 needs, WATER, FOOD, SHELTER AND REPRODUCTION…

We have many wants and ” would likes” because most people are greedy and always want more than they already have,

Most of us are never satisfied with what we have, we look for something better or different.

Hence the saying, The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Believe me it isn’t!

DO WHAT YOU CAN, WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.. THATS HOW YOU FIND TRUE HAPPINESS AND CONTENTMENT.

Do not watch and believe what you are fed on the television, or the internet, you do not need a new Sofa, or carpet, the ones you have do a good job !!!!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica, I am offering 10 for 15 minutes.. all my readings are true heart 2 heart connections no false information or sugar coating i can see through any situation with my third eye know that all your questions will be answered with just one phone call! please visit my page for my information!

over 9 years ago

I think Paul is great, he is wonderful and we are friends, HE IS A KEEPER LOL

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

The key to getting a good man s to have good intentions. In order to have good intentions, you’d need to love and respect yourself, value yourself to get a man with the same qualities.

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now im online with honest answers details insights

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/06/15-4/13/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/10/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
madamelinda didn't upload a photo

✞Psychic Love Expert ✞ (madamelinda)

7 posts

hello my name is madamelinda all my reading’s are 100 % accurate . I love to help you find your soul mate , I also see the reason it is hard for you to find him. my $10 deal for 20 minutes and 0.99 minute.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Energy work is what you want to do my dear ;) its much like the secret , if you would like more information or a reading , please contact me live blessings