Issues with a guy

over 9 years ago

My name is Jennifer. I had a falling out with Ben. Was wondering if we will reconnect again and if so when? Does he still like me and will we date? We just had some misunderstandings. His bday is 2/24/79

over 9 years ago

This fall out I dont feel is permanent no. These questions you ask can be answered by the psychic whom YOU feel you have a connection with Jennifer. x

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Jennifer, I can offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm Ben’s feelings and intentions and a pendulum dowsing to discover what would be a lucky date for communicating with him. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Jennifer I see that Ben is very concerned about what has taken place. If you would like to know which direction he will take with you long term, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica, I am offering 10 for 15 minutes.. all my readings are true heart 2 heart connections no false information or sugar coating i can see through any situation with my third eye know that all your questions will be answered with just one phone call! please visit my page for my information!

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

Hi Jennifer. He seems to appear sober and reserved and cannot stand showiness. He is compulsively truthful and thorough and he value and respect loyalty and sincerity in you and others. He seems to have this totally changeable moods. He might even gaze off into space at a gathering, or look like he just arrived from the twilight zone. lol. What I am getting is a vry odd man this is, but he seems to have a right mind unlike most men energies I picked up on. lol. He appears to be a respectful man, and this is his way of apologizing to you. Not sure If this is your energy or his (most likely his), but I am also getting a very freedom-oriented person, that must always be able to do what they wish, no matter what.And can become stubborn and recalcitrant when others try to force into a mold. If you want predictions, and answers, please feel free to hire me. My readings are currently on sale for $1.00. Reg price is $2.50, Which is certainly a great deal for abilities like mine. You can’t go wrong with a deal like that. But It wont be for long. So, go on my profile and read my reviews.

over 9 years ago
angel23's photo

divine path (angel23)

40 posts

hello jennifer some relations do go through hard times…pls contact so that i can read ur love energies

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now im online with honest answers details and insights

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He’s such a sweet guy ! If you would like a full reading , please contact me live chat , blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/06/15-4/13/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/09/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!