bad neighbors

over 9 years ago

hi my real neighbor is letting someone stay in her house and they are bad and making my life a misery and i want to know when they will be leaving,i cant take them anymore and pls very honest readers only x

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Bad neighbours are the worst! I can offer you a pendulum dowsing to discover when they can be out of there, if you’re willing to hear good or bad news. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago

I see that person is doing much more than what is apparent as well. If you would like to know when this will stop, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

Please contact me. I’m on sale right now for $1.00. My regular price is $2.50. Take a look at my reviews. Now as far as your situation, there’s been argumentation, and jealousy. It was peaceful years before but recently there’s been more and more conflict. If you want me to conform more of this to you, and give you future answers, you’d have to take me to paid session. Feel free to chat with me when available.

over 9 years ago

Love your username._) This is something which is not going to have an immediate solution I think! One word springs to mind but i wont dare say it as that has already been testing you greatly! Things always do though come to pass and change!

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now im online with honest answers details and insights