Love and marriage?

over 9 years ago
tashagene's photo

tashagene

45 posts

Why can’t I find a husband? I am in a relationship so far 9 years. I am looking for a husband or soulmate. He is not husband material. I want something deeper than what we have and possibly a new relationship. Will I ever find a husband?

over 9 years ago

Hi I feel here that you need to heed first your own inner voices on what you have shared here. What is holding you back ? They are certain keys that hold the answers … it is finding those keys which count. Everything is possible! I hope you find the answers you search. I wish you only good things. L&l Dino

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Tasha, I’m sorry that your current relationship isn’t turning into the marriage you deserve. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to discover your marriage potential. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Tasha, why is you think someone else would be better?

You have given this man 9 years of your life, he has not changed, YOU have changed.

My guide Jon, says ” do what you can, with what you have, where you are….”

If you have actually decided you want someone different, I can show you what’s stopping it happening, and three steps you need to take so that you can find a deeper love connection and marriage.

Being new on Bitwine, my private live readings are only $1 a min, chat with me now !!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tash,

Firstly if you want a husband that is not your currently partner, you need to end that relationship but!!!!

as a counsellor I would advise you to spend some time on your own like Oracle suggests.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.

over 9 years ago

Tasha you can find a husband, but you have to be willing to take the risks that you have been afraid of for so long. If you would like to know more, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/06/15-4/13/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/09/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You have to believe that you are worth of loving and being loved ;) as we create the energy around us. If you would like a reading please contact me live chat blessings

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

im a love and marriage exspert contact me now for honest answers details insights

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name Is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I can connect to a persons body mind & spirit within moments all my readings are 99.9 accurate i do not give any false hope with my third eye i can see through any obstetrical that you are facing please contact me now to have all your questions answered!!

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Have you been helped dear? If you would like guidance, come have a chat with me and I shall help organize your thoughts, lead you to understanding yourself and then help you find your destined path. In the end, you will achieve great happiness.

over 9 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

Hello, I would be happy too look into your situation for you. I do offer too draw one free tarot card and read it too you through e-mail. Please provide me with your:

Name, DOB, and current living location.

Please allow me time too reply too your request.

Blessings, Advisor Hannah

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

You ask the question so many women here come to ask me. Will i find my true love? Remember when we first love ourselves truly? then real love comes into our lives. Plus if you are with another person, that sort of puts a block on things. I would love to assist with some honest insight, and see where you may be blocked.

over 9 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading. I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.