does henry feel uneasy about me

over 9 years ago

Me and him were doing good the past couple weeks. I see him during church events and activities few times a week. He comitted a promise that he would join me and my friends at church to come to my birthday party and I have the feeling he will break that promise and not come. This past monday I feel that he has been feeling uneasy and uncomfortable around me again. Is there something wrong with me or is everything ok?

over 9 years ago

Hi it is always important to listen to your own feelings and inner voice on such matters. And what you are picking up is certainly something you should listen to. I hope you get the clarity and answers you are searching for Leila. L&L Dino

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

It is very hard to see what another person is thinking from just a post. I specialize in looking into what others are thinking and feeling and can easily see and tell you what it is you want to know about henry. call me and with his birth date you will know.. many blessings

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

from what my vibes pick up on henry so far i can see he is feeling distant from you but not from anything you are doing, i would love to give you an in depth reading to give you the answers your looking for!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Leila, I’d love to offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm Henry’s feelings. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

It’s not really you, but what is going on in his life that he doesn’t want you to discover. If you would like to know more, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

I can help advice u with honest answers details and insights call me now im online