relationship

over 9 years ago
bali27 didn't upload a photo

( rain) (bali27)

10 posts

I have been involved with this man for three years he have cheated on me several times. He say he loves me and want us to get married but for some strange reason I have a feeling he is cheating again. Do anyone see a future for us.

over 9 years ago

I do feel someone else’s energy around him, but it’s different than what you think. Please contact me soon if you would like to gain more insight.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

People tell you what you want to hear, to get what they want…

Why would he change if he doesn’t have to?

If you accept him and his behaviour there can be a future for you

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I can offer you a crystal ball reading to discover cheating in the recent past, the present, or the future. Please message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

I agree with the oracle it is up two you if you want to take that path with him join one of us for more insight hun

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rain,

As a counsellor I totallty agree with The Oracle – this man has not reason to change his behaviour because you have been putting up with it in the past.

If you want a stable, happy future, then you need to consider that you are worth more than this behaviour.

It is not going to stop just because you sign a piece of paper unless!!!! he chooses to go to therapy to change his behaviour.

You may like to consider looking up with book written by a Private Investigator called Julia Hartley Moore – I purchased it from a book club.

It is called “INFIDELITY – Exploding the Myths.

She also gives you the clue of how to go about getting answers for yourself.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now for your honest answers details and innsights