Need affection..

over 9 years ago

I am attracted to a man who is unattainable for me, is it my imagination or is he attracted to me also? Been single for 12 years, feel like I’m going to be alone forever.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Their are 6 rules for a good relationship.

1) AVAILABILITY, 2 PEOPLE BEING SINGLE AND WANTING THE SAME THING.

2) COMMUNICATION.

3) RESPECT.

4) EQUALITY.

5) FREEDOM.

6) TRUST.

WHEN YOU CAN TICK ALL OF THESE BOXES, YOU CAN BE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT MAN OR WOMAN.

IF YOU SPEND YOUR TIME WONDERING ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS UNATTAINABLE, YOU WILL REMAIN SINGLE AND LOOKING.

WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU CAN’T HAVE, YOUR MIND PLAYS TRICKS, AND IT’S WISHFULL THINKING, EVEN IF HE DOES FANCY YOU, HE IS NOY AVAILABLE.

LET ME GIVE YOU THE KEY TO HAPPINESS.

over 9 years ago

There are different types of attractions that exist but already I sense a strong vibration between the two of you. If you would like to gain more clarity about the two of you, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago

Hi Ange nothing is “unattainable” you have all the power within yourself to manifest what is it your heart really desires. The very fact you are asking shows that things are soon to change. You have the power now within you!!

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now for honest answers details and insights I see u with your soul mate .

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Ange, I’m sorry you’ve been single for so long. I’d love to offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether the attraction is mutual. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

Hello, I would be happy too look into your situation for you. I do offer too draw one free tarot card and read it too you through e-mail. Please provide me with your:

Name, DOB, and current living location.

Please allow me time too reply too your request.

Blessings, Advisor Hannah

over 9 years ago

Hi Hannah that would be awesome thank you! my email address is @hotmail.co.nz .

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

NEVER NEVER ASK FOR AN EMAIL ADDY OR GIVE AN EMAIL ADDY, IT ISNT ALLOWED OR SAFE. BITWINE HAVE A FREE MESSAGE SYSTEM TO USE FOR COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ADVISORS AND CLIENTS, FOR YOUR SAFETY, PRIVATE INFORMATION IS JUST THAT..PRIVATE.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You know who you are ;) and you are ready to settle down and move forward ! If you would like a reading , please contact me live chat are by phone blessings

over 9 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Your thoughts create your future, if you truly feel you will be alone forever that is what you will attract, which is why you have attracted this man who you say is “unattainable”. The attraction is not just your imagination, but your thought patterns are making it difficult for you to achieve your goals and experience the love your soul desires for you. I can give you some insight and guidance to change your thought patterns and renew your sense of hope so that you can achieve the relationship you wish to experience. You are not destined to be alone and unfulfilled forever. Call me and I can help you get started on a new path. First 15 minutes only $10.00. Peace!

over 9 years ago

â•®Let me help you, with my years of experience ,in finding the answers you seek and obtain the guidance you need to make right decisions.If you are feeling lost and are scared of the future,