chris

over 9 years ago

I need to know about chris?

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

what is it that you wish to know hun me and my fellow psychics can offer many insights just join one of us in chat

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lumi22,

As Anthony has said you need to visit one of us in Chat to receive your answers as this is a public forum and we usually do not post the answers here.

I can offer you a Gypsy Reading called Square of Nine – Where we chose the Man Card to represent Chris and see what others cards fall around him.

Visit me in chat if you would like to organize this.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Chris is not available to you right now. If you would like to know how this can change, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago

This seems to be a situation with confusion around it I feel. Clarity can be had with connecting to the right reader (you choose) go with what you feel is right for you!

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now I have all the honest answers details and insights u need to know about chris im online now

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to help you discover what you need to know about Chris. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

Hello, I would be happy too look into your situation for you. I do offer too draw one free tarot card and read it too you through e-mail. Please provide me with your:

Name, DOB, and current living location.

Please allow me time too reply too your request.

Blessings, Advisor Hannah