Lonely

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I was doing okay being single and not being concerned with love. All of a sudden I just broke down into tears. I know I shouldn’t worry about it, but maybe is there any love for me in the near future? If not, I will continue on as usual with my singleness.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi tore I am sorry to hear about your sadness hun do not let it take control of you I knoe it is hard being alone but do not fear love will find you just do not give up on it open your heart and mind to it but do not over think it hun I see your sadness do not be sad for I also see you are a loving careing preson who just wants to have some one to talk to and shere there life with and you will have that hun just stay positive we all need a good cry every now and then just do not make it a happit the angels are always with you you are never alone

over 9 years ago

Contact me in chat if you would like to know about your love life. Be blessed.

over 9 years ago

Toree sounds like you are going through a transformation which can bring up all kinds of emotions that I feel have been buried deep within you. This is a pointer to though I feel for changes to come into your life!

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now for honest insights details to your love life im online

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Toree, I’m sorry that the loneliness got to you. I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether you can have companionship. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

Hello, I would be happy too look into your situation for you. I do offer too draw one free tarot card and read it too you through e-mail. Please provide me with your:

Name, DOB, and current living location.

Please allow me time too reply too your request.

Blessings, Advisor Hannah