Dream

over 9 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

Dreamt he was in my life, living together, taking care of each other and becoming one big family. He smiled throughout the entire dream. He seemed so happy. Then we became intimate in the dream while I had a robe on but once I took the robe off he couldn’t touch me. He tried to stay sweet about it. He just couldn’t bring himself to do it. I left the room for a sec. When it came back he was gone. What does this mean?

over 9 years ago

Dream interpretation is not only fascinating more importantly they do hold messages. Just that sometimes not the messages that they actually give. The word Cryptic springs to mind here with you dream.

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

call me and we can go more in depth with the dream and its meaning. I am an expert in dream interpretation and studied in dream meaning.

over 9 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

Call Me with No Falshope $10.00 for 30mis chat soon.xoxo

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now im online with honest answers details and insights

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Touch represents your connection. The physical distance in the dream being the emotional one in life. I can offer you a full dream interpretation to help you discover what’s going on in your subconscious. Message me now to schedule an appointment!