please help!

over 9 years ago

Hello! I was wondering if someone can tell me if he’s trying to contact us? I feel that he is but we keep missing the signs!

His dob 10/8/51 Mine 04/01/88

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

meduim work is something that needs to be done by someone who is experienced in the work. call me and we can discuss it and see if he is trying to contact you sweety. many blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now for honest answers details and insights im online now

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi hun you are not missing any signs for if you have you wouldn’t be feeling any thing you are feeling like he is trying to contact you that is his presents with you letting you know that he is there i know u feel him from time to time that is him letting you know that he is still with you and watching over the angels say not to worry he is fine and watching you do nut feel bad that he is not with you in fleash but he is with you in spirit and he is with us there is no more suffering and worrying where he is but happyiness and joy he still with you watching over you but just in spirit form he is fine where he is at hun trust us on this do not worry

over 9 years ago

If you would like to start the process for a full seance, please contact me in chat mode.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

April, I’d love to offer you a crystal ball reading on the signs you will see when he’s trying to communicate with you! Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

Hello, I would be happy too look into your situation for you. I do offer too draw one free tarot card and read it too you through e-mail. Please provide me with your:

Name, DOB, and current living location.

Please allow me time too reply too your request.

Blessings, Advisor Hannah