my dreams and friendship with Henry

over 9 years ago

LolMe and henry go to the same church and school. There was uneasiness and distance between us between christmas eve and yesterday because I asked him out. I gave him closure yesterday telling him we can remain friends. I got a reading yesterday mentioning his ex getting back in his life and possibly going back with her. My dream meant he is exiting my life. Me and him are cool now. But im still having dreams that my whole church gang are there except for him. I let him know that im not coming on to him strong anymore. Now there are not two girls trying to get with him anymore. Only his ex is. When will I have dreams with him in it again and is there a way to stop him from leaving my life and the church?

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now in online with your honest answers and details

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Leila, it’s good that you figured out your dream and that you are cool being friends. I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading on whether you can do anything to help him choose to stay in the church and in your life, and to empower you with advice about lucid dreaming. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

Hello, I would be happy too look into your situation for you. I do offer too draw one free tarot card and read it too you through e-mail. Please provide me with your:

Name, DOB, and current living location.

Please allow me time too reply too your request.

Blessings, Advisor Hannah