whats waiting around the corner?

over 9 years ago
rooz didn't upload a photo

rooz

6 posts

Hi, I’m just curious to know what’s realy waiting around the corner for me? be it in the near future or distance future! I always have doubts in psychic powers so I want to know if anyone really has that power by telling me something thats gonna happen! sorry for being brutally honest. Thanks Rooz

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Honesty is always good.

The average person lives for 40,000,000 minutes.

It depends which of those minutes you are interested in?

As for what’s around the corner for you, that is your choice, we all make our own future starting today, no one will tell you what to do, that isn’t the job of a psychic reader.

over 9 years ago

The corner could 2 minutes for you, 2 months for some people, or 2 years for others. A reading is about insight into your life and helping you on your path.

over 9 years ago

It is possible to give key bullet points of important events (if they show on your reading) but make sure your exceptions are level. Also the old saying of our future is what we make it comes to mind here ;) Good luck with finding the insight you seek for ))

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rooz,

You asked for brutal honestly then I could be the reader for you – I am a cross between Dr. Phil & Judge Judy.

My question to you is how far ahead to you wish to look at – 3 months or a full year?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

rooz

6 posts

Hi EstherLibra,

Thank you for the reply. I don’t really mind how far ahead we look into as long as something is correct. I have to be honest here, I have been to 3 different psychics in the past and I couldn’t believe a word they said and none of the stuff that they said was true or came true and that is why I am a bit skeptical about all this! i mean I would be glad even if someone (a psychic) could tell me something very personal about me which is true and I would be more than happy to get into a private chat to pay for their time as well.

over 9 years ago

rooz

6 posts

@The Oracle and @Psychic Ðino , Also the old saying of our future and destiny is Pre-written from the moment we’re born comes to mind too.

over 9 years ago

rooz

6 posts

Dear Sylvia, That is the thing. we all sane people can help ourselves and make perfect decisions for our lives as long as we know what’s waiting for us around the corner! I don’t think and do not expect to find my life’s path through a third party as I am the one who’s living it and I am perfectly capable of making good or bad decisions for my own life…

over 9 years ago
advisor_hannah didn't upload a photo

Advisor Hannah (advisor_hannah)

22 posts

Hello, I would be happy too look into your situation for you. I do offer too draw one free tarot card and read it too you through e-mail. Please provide me with your:

Name, DOB, and current living location.

Please allow me time too reply too your request.

Blessings, Advisor Hannah