waiting for a letter

over 9 years ago
rooz didn't upload a photo

rooz

6 posts

I know that we have to pay for the psychics time on this site but I want to make sure that the information is being given to me by the psychic is correct so I thought of a very simple way to discover that.

I am waiting for an important letter! would anyone be able to tell me where this letter’s coming from and what it is about?

I already know the answers to the above by the way.

if you could answer the above, I am more than happy to message you privately and pay for your time as I have a few other questions regarding the same letter.

Thanks

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi, Until a psychic connects with you, they would have no idea about you, your life or your letter, that’s why we always allow up to 3 minutes to connect with you, Every reading is about communication, think of a doctors appointment, a doctor trains for say 8 years, you make an appointment to see him, you arrive, walk in, sit down, cross your arms and wait for him to make you better, you would have a very long wait.. If you sit down, cross your legs, fold your arms, and expect a good, psychic reading, you would get nothing…

Every transaction is a two way deal, it is an exchange of time and energy, every psychic has their way of connecting with you. I ask you to uncross arms and legs, close your eyes and take 2 deep breaths. That allows my guide to join us and off we go.

I am sure 20 psychics will tell you what they think is in your letter, and one may hit it exactly…

Your letter can only be about one or two things, because the post is only used for one or two things nowadays.

Legal matters being most likely, that isn’t psychic, its common sense.

Remember, when you have a one to one session, the connection time is always free, no psychic charges unless they feel a connection with you,

When you are connected they are able to step into your shoes, and tell you what you need to know, and the path to follow for best outcomes to situation.

No reputable psychic will take a blind guess, unless they do make a connection with you.

Yes we do see things all the time, walking down the street, on the bus, in Mc Donalds, watching television, but if we didn’t know how to switch off we would be exhausted all the time, before we start every reading we have to tune into our sub conscious, by various methods, I only tune in when I am getting paid, or if I am raising money for charity.

What you want is like going to a restaurant, order a meal, eat it, and then decide if it was to your taste and if you will pay for it or not.

Obviously, that is your choice, the customer is king, however there are much better ways of approaching a psychic for a reading.

Good luck with your legal matter, and I do hope you find what your looking for, but please don’t hire me, for a reading.

Best wishes Bernard

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

You can certainly pay for us to work on reading the content and description of the person. I can offer you a tarot reading for that. I’d require payment for all work, including your verifying fun though. For free proof, simply read my reviews. Message me if you’d like to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

As a person of limited means, I can understand why you would want some “proof” of what is being given to you during a paid session.. I tell my clients this though. what if you wanted to paint your house and you gave me the color you wanted. Then i completed the job you come aback and you say, OH i don’t like that color. Im not going to pay you for your job, because I don’t like what I chose. I feel you aren’t much for trusting folks and thats ok, but don’t blanket the world because of the past. If you want help, follow your gut and choose someone. Pay them the same mount you would spend on lunch at any reputable restaurant. decide from there. Im not going to come to your office and say HEY type me up this resume and if i like it then Ill pay you. easy peasy… I hope you find some answers, because thats why I do my job.

over 9 years ago

Hi for me it is not possible to be tested in this way Rooz. For me I have to feel a connection in a reading … which I either do or I don’t and I am always sure that the person I am reading for is made aware of this.

I highly doubt 2 things : 1 : You will get the answer here (could be wrong) 2 : You will not get the full descriptor of what is in the letter. Its like when someone asks “what is he/she thinking right now ? ” my answer usually is “I have no idea as I can not read a persons mind and doubt anyone ever can”

Picking up feelings, energy flows sensations linked to certain thoughts and outcomes is a totally different matter. It is important to set realistic exceptions of what you feel you need to gain from spiritual insight. The operative word being “insight”

I wish you well with getting the clarity and answers you seek.