Question about my son

over 9 years ago

My son and I attended open house to a school today, that only a 100 kids are chosen. 50 girls, 50 boys. My question is will he be excepted in feb/ march 2016 and will he adjust to this well if he is chosen? His age, being younger, going away has me concerned. He and I both know it’s a great opportunity if he gets accepted but as a mom I want to know if he will adjust. Thx for any input or help plz.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

L, my kids go to private school too, so I know the anxiety! I’d love to offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether your son is in. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

I see lots of good engery around you both hun very good sign

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

it will take him alittle time to adjust I see hun but he will do not worry great energy around you both is great stay positive do not worry

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

so sweet you both are anxious about his next steps in life. I see a tearful goodbye and a journey for him so .. Yes. Hes on to the next phase of life. xoxoxo

over 9 years ago

:’( thank you all for helping me .. He wants this so much he is such a good kid who honestly deserves all life can give him. It’s going to be hard to let him go at this age but I believe in him and know he’s got what it takes to do it. Thank you all again. Xoxo