how tp forgive

over 9 years ago

hi my name is moriah hagans 7/11/92 i seem not to able to forgive my ex husband on all the things he has done to i would list but its a lot i feel if i ever i dnt think so find a man i will be taking baggage to my future relationship how do you forgive and forget will god ever do justice it hurts how the person that i was with has cut my hearth in pieces amd i dnt know how to fix it please someome

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

I will be speaking to you as a counsellor – not a card reader.

I believe you are fairly new out of this marriage, so forgiving right now is more difficult.

There is an expression in counselling – “ÝOU FORGIVE THE PERSON – NOT THEIR BAD BEHAVIOUR” and the reason you did this is not!!!! for their benefit but your own.

By not forgiving that individual causes you to carrying around a lot of anger which in turn because poison in your own body.

By the way you are totally correct – you would be taking baggage into any new relationship should you embark on a new romantic relation within 18 months from your divorce.

As a counsellor I advise you not to get romantically involved but focus on grieving and healing from this broken marriage and YES I know that a long time but without this you would only be setting yourself up for a possible failed relationship again.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Esther thank you You always give me good advice and yeah i left for my good sake i dont know how i let a man control me and manipulate me one thing for sure this will never happen to me again and what is tge first step to divorce

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Understanding why you chose this path and how it benefited you and how it failed you, those two things are essential in healing from this relationship. I don’t often use the word failure as all things in life give us purpose bad or good. when you can forgive yourself then you can forgive him. LOVE you. HONOR you. respect him for what he showed you, the strength in yourself to make it past this into a better life. sending you love…

over 9 years ago

You cant force yourself to forgive it is something that I know for you will happen naturally … in a bigger part because you asking which shows you are wanting …. to move forward. Impossible for anytime frame to be given as to when you should or will start a new relationship. No matter if it is 6 months or 16.

However I do see events overtaking themselves in your life before this year is out. This is very much my Psychic perspective here . I wish you well l&L Dino

over 9 years ago

Remember forgiveness is for you. If you allow yourself to be bound by unhappiness and regret, you will not obtain what you want. Please contact me soon if you would like more insight into your situation.

over 9 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading. I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/06/15-4/13/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/12/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Your holding on to resentment. Forgiven takes time, as it takes time to heal. If you would like a reading, please contact me live chat are by phone ;) blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now I have the answers and insights to help u in your satiation im online now

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Moriah I am so sorry you still feel such anger towards him. I am the author of the book Have You Been Hexed? Recognizing & Breaking Curses and I can tell you that such anger can bring you bad luck. I hope you can give it up. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

╮Let me help you, with my years of experience ,in finding the answers you seek and obtain the guidance you need to make right decisions.If you are feeling lost and are scared of the future,

over 9 years ago

Forgiveness is very deep.. It starts from deep within and I feel this is something that is really bothering you. Hello allow me to assist you!