Confused

over 9 years ago

Hello My name is Sonia Burnett, DOB 5/14/67. Time of birth 8:02 pm. I really need some direction on which path to choose in my life. I’m thinking about relocating in order to be able to finish school and advance my career . I haven’t been able to where I live now because of my oldest two children . I have a younger daughter and want to do what’s best for the both of us. I don’t know if I should move back home to assist my mom while going back to school or to move to where my best friend is where I will have her support while I go back to school and work without pressure. Or stay where I am, downsize and go back to school. I want to do what’s best for my youngest and I but also don’t want to hurt my Mom if I decide not to move back home.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Sonia, I’d love to offer you a crystal ball reading to discover what living and schooling situation would be best for all concerned. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Sonia, you have choices, which is causing you the problem !

DO WHAT YOU CAN, WITH WHAT YOU HAVE, WHERE YOU ARE.

when you are ready you will move, but it will because you want to, not what everyone else wants you to do.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago

Moving is a tough decision but I see the outcome if you choose to do so. Please contact me soon for more information.

over 9 years ago

╮Let me help you, with my years of experience ,in finding the answers you seek and obtain the guidance you need to make right decisions.If you are feeling lost and are scared of the future,

over 9 years ago

Hi I can understand your feelings of not wanting to upset your mother but in this I feel strongly it is about focusing on what is going to be in your best interests in the long term. To focus on others at the moment could cloud your judgement. Clarity can be given in a reading. Choices will always be yours.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello I Would love to look into this for you please feel free to call me at anytime!

over 9 years ago

Hello let me assist you.