the end

over 9 years ago

Ok, so I have gotten some clarity out of the situation with my son’s father. But a part of me feels like he isnt genuinely done with me as he says. Some sed that they do c me moving in with him but how is that possible wen we aren’t even speaking. He is very cold hearted to me then veru warm. But he only gets warm wen I’m in fall back mood. I did indeed meet someone that I’m attracted to have want to have fun with but I’m very scared… is this the end for me & my son’s father so i can’t start over again or is just one of his many mind games…

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Hi again Verneatta, it sounds like your own intuition is telling you not to keep pursuing your son’s father since you aren’t even speaking. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to discover other love potentials for you. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Verneatta,

Sorry I do not believe there is any concrete future here – I am speaking as a counsellor – not a card reader.

Yes he may ask to move in with you at some stage – when it is suits him and the other thing you need to watch out for – as a flatmate or a committment partnership????

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Like a yo yo springs to mind here. Back and forth … confusion abounds no wonder you do not know where you really stand. Time maybe to take control ?

over 9 years ago

At alexandra chauran thats just it i dont.. I’ll wait until he contacts me.. of I’ll reach out if it has something pertaining to our son but then he’ll come around in a snooping manner & of course let him stay a while cause things are so bad we can’t even enjoy the blessing that we have together… it almost feels like he is doing it with someone else..

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/13/15-4/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/14/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago
mysticanswers's photo

MysticAnswers (mysticanswers)

48 posts

Dear Verneatta Lucas, I can understand how your situation with your son’s father is troubling to you. His opposing behavior, that you described, can be very confusing indeed. My specialty is reading hearts and minds, the reasons others behave the way they do. If you’d like me to look at your situation I’d be happy to. Love & Light!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello I Would love to look into this for you please feel free to call me at anytime!

over 9 years ago

Hello et me assist you.

over 9 years ago

Psychic dino.i thought i was in control but giving him his space cause he seems to b confused so i try my best to stay away and contact him if its pertaining towards our son…

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
rebeccasreadings's photo

rebeccas readings (rebeccasreadings)

12 posts

hello i feel for your situwasion ..truely and dont feel that you have a future with your sons father but yet i do feel your going in to a other path in your love life is leading you to a other gentaleman you have meet.. i would love to exstend this reading pls feel free to contact me for a full reading on this matter im rebecca i have specials 10.00 for 15 mins and 25.00 for 30 mins and 1 hour for 50.00 many blessing to you