Dreams about a past love

over 9 years ago
jessie88 didn't upload a photo

JH (jessie88)

5 posts

I am having dreams about a past love that are leaving me quite upset. A bit of history he is my only love and he never wanted me and he wouldn’t let me go at the same time. He finally did when I became pregnant and so I am happy married with two more children. I accept was is and what was. I don’t think about him but he appears in my dreams, everything is the way it was, me thinking he wants to hide our relationship only that’s not what he wants this time. All my dreams all with him are happy which makes me miserable. I don’t think about him, I know what my subconscious knows and everything is perfect in my daily life, with myself and family. Why am I being tormented ??? When everything is well he torments me in my dreams as he did in real life.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I doubt any psychic reading could help you, your issues are so much deeper, Have you considered therapy to help you?

over 9 years ago
jessie88 didn't upload a photo

JH (jessie88)

5 posts

I think you misunderstood my post, or maybe I didn’t word it correctly

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi Jessie this could be a matter of his engey thinking bout and trying to connect with yours if you like join me or one of my fellow advisors for a reading

over 9 years ago
mysticanswers's photo

MysticAnswers (mysticanswers)

48 posts

Hi JH :) There are several types of dreams that we have. Sometimes they are for working through things and sometimes they are telling us something… then again at times it’s that late night pizza we ate. :) If you’d like some insight into your dreams, you’re welcome to contact me and I would be happy to look into it for you. Love & Light!

over 9 years ago

Hello allow me to assist you!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Dreams can be highly symbolic. He may represent a project that was going on in your life at the time you were with him. Message me now to schedule an appointment for a full dream interpretation.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You have moved on, however, you have not forgiven him, or yourself ;) if you would like a reading , please contact me live chat blessings

over 9 years ago

I agree with Jodee much of this is about forgiveness – letting go of the past (it does not exists) and embracing your future no matter what that brings. With the right connection interpretation of dreams is totally possible in many cases. Although be ready as it may not what you think it is ….

over 9 years ago
psychicserena didn't upload a photo

❤️PsychicReadings❤️ (psychicserena)

9 posts

Your heart wont let go because he was meant to be inside of your life. the universe became off balanced for you, you need guidance, realigment there are many issues inside of this situation if you are seeking the truth get in touch. god bless.

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Sometimes a step by step approach is needed. That is where the guidance of the angels can help you. If you would like assistance getting your angel messages to guide you please message me. Blessings xx