Why do past loves always return?

over 9 years ago
jessie88 didn't upload a photo

JH (jessie88)

5 posts

I want to know why past loves always return? Some were big influences and some were small. They were all toxic relationships that I have left behind but one after another they will show up again out of no where, even ones that I never thought I’d speak to again, they all have a different tune and they want to start over, some will go threw the ends of the earth just to reach me. This catches me off guard because I am happy in all aspects of life and I’m happy to leave the past behind. Why do they ALL come back? They didn’t want me when they had me. There is only one person I want to come back and if he does he can’t find me easily. Will he come back? Why are they all doing this? (Note. They don’t come back together, just one by one weather it’s two months or ten years they all come back) and they get hurt. Seems unfair, they get hurt and I get hurt, nobody wins.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Ni Jessie I understood both your posts perfectly, you say others get hurt and you get hurt, that is within your power to change, remember what we give out we get back, by stopping the hurt, everyone wins.

over 9 years ago

JH (jessie88)

5 posts

Thank you

over 9 years ago

JH (jessie88)

5 posts

Thank you

over 9 years ago

Jessie you have the authority to change this. If you wnat to know if the other person is returning to you, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/13/15-4/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/14/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I am sorry that exes returning always causes more hurt for you. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to discover the purpose of this pattern in your life and to empower you with love advice. Please message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
mysticanswers's photo

MysticAnswers (mysticanswers)

48 posts

I agree with you, that everyone getting hurt is a no win situation. And I’m sorry for your hurt feelings (hug). But there are definitely reasons for returns. And each have their own reasons. If you’d like more insight, please feel free to contact me and I’d be more than happy to help you. Love & Light!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jessie,

As Sylia say you are actually in control of this although you cannot see this right now.

True you have no control on another person’s behaviour but what you do have the response to that individual either contacting you or turning up on your door.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello I Would love to look into this for you please feel free to call me at anytime!

over 9 years ago

Sometimes past loves return because we haven’t fully learned from our experience we had from them.. Everything in life is a learning experience. Sometimes when we leave a ex we encounter someone new who brings similar things the ex had to the new relationship.

Allow me to assist you in giving you a full reading on this matter.