Clarification

over 9 years ago
tjenkins2017 didn't upload a photo

Tjenjen (tjenkins2017)

6 posts

Hello, I have been using this websight for some time now and it has been great. I’m just in a complicated love situation and I want to know which reading is stronger. For example I have had readings done where I give my name and DOB, they say me and him are soulmates meant to be together. I do a live tarot reading or plam reading I find out that I need to leave him or he will hurt me continuosly that we are not meant to be together. So in your opinion which is stronger? Which is right and how do I make the best judgement call ? I feel as if I am so attached to him more than I have ever been to anyone but I am so disgusted with the things he has done I genuinely don’t know what to believe. Please just real responses. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

gut feeling and feelings of the heart can be something so trong to go by in the end. if youd like call me and we can clarify everything sweety once and for all. many blessings

over 9 years ago

Hi.. that’s funny cause I’m experiencing the same situation as well… its like 75% say stay tge other 35% say leave.. but how do u know if its a reading verses opinion…

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I have written several books about this topic including Professional Psychic’s Handbook. There is a story of a group of blind men who examined an elephant. One felt the trunk and said, “An elephant is like a snake!” Another felt a leg and said, “An elephant is like a tree!” The point is that one tool is not stronger than another (although some tools are more precise for specific questions). The point is to choose ONE trusted advisor to examine the WHOLE situation until you have resolved your troubles with him. Message me now if you’d like to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
mysticanswers's photo

MysticAnswers (mysticanswers)

48 posts

Imho and the way I see it is to stick with those Advisors that you gravitate towards. Meaning which advisors do you feel the most comfortable with. While having a reading with them, which Advisors do you feel a connection with. Sometimes we connect with one Advisor better than another. I hope this helped. Love & Light!

over 9 years ago

If you would like a fresh perspective on this situation to see if you have been receiving a good connection, please stop by to speak with me in chat mode.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear tjenkins,

Just because someone is your soulmate does not in itself mean forever nor a relationship without problems.

Remember when a soul chooses to come back into a body it then becomes imperfect because all humans are imperfect.

So forget the idea of forever and no problems.

In fact a soulmate relationship is likely to be the most difficult.

If you wish to understand and discuss this further do feel free to drop by.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Sometimes there are personal blockages that stop you from moving forward. With guidance you can remove these blockages and have a positive future. Blessings

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/13/15-4/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/15/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago
rebeccasreadings's photo

rebeccas readings (rebeccasreadings)

12 posts

hello im rebecca a 25 yr reader have my own office im also lic ..i use spirit guild in my work and i use your date of birth also so contact me pls today for a reading so i can clear your mind and heart to find inner peace and love special rate $10.00 for 15 mins $25.00 for 30 mins $50.00 for 60 mins

over 9 years ago

Hi we can feel strongly attached to a person even though deep down we know that it will not be good for us emotionally or spiritually in the long run. Ultimately no reader or insight can tell you what to do. This is something only you yourself would be able to decide on. I do suspect here with the best intentions you already know what would need to be done here. Do things ever change ?

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Hi there, do stop by and visit me sometime so that we can take an in depth look at your romantic situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!