Career reading please???

over 8 years ago
tashagene's photo

tashagene

45 posts

I have been trying to get a reading done for the past 3 hours . My usual psychics were busy and when I checked back they were off line. I tried connecting to 2 new psychics and no answers. I really need a reading tonight. I gave a lot going on right now in my career that I need answers to put my mind at ease. Please post if you could give me an honest career reading? Thank you

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I would advise you to stick with your usual psychics, who you know are honest and who know you, it is always best to stick with what we know.

You can expect your usual psychics to be busy because you know they are good.

Just send them a message and book an appointment.

Nothing worth having is ever easy!

PS: the way you have worded your question, won’t do you any favours, your implying some of us are dishonest!

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Tasha, if you haven’t yet been helped, message me to schedule an appointment. Best of luck!

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

and if you are sceptical about this, i can provide you with a service of meditation that i cando for 3-8 hrs to confirm if the two of you are soulmates, how long the relationship will last, marriage children and all of that

over 8 years ago

Tasha if you are still seeking some claritty about your situation, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychicserena didn't upload a photo

❤️PsychicReadings❤️ (psychicserena)

9 posts

i see alot of decisons you need to be making in the next 6 months please contact me for more information