Soulmate/ love

over 9 years ago
gtoledo didn't upload a photo

Maria (gtoledo)

9 posts

Hi everybody! I from Canary Islands. I have some questions: is he going to contact me soon? Am i able to hAve a good relathionship as everybody in this World it works for me?? Sometimes it seems that is impossible. Many thanks

over 9 years ago

Hi! It’s good to have you here. I am picking up a lot in your past surrounding failed relationships, but I do see a better future ahead. If you would like more insight into your relationship with your friend, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago

Hi most things are not impossible. Communication is coming but timings are important here!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Maria, good relationships are hard! I would like to give you a crystal ball reading to confirm the potential of your love life. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago

Hi if you are interested in knowing what lays ahead for you and what paths will be opening up please feel free to contact me and we can take an in depth look to see what is coming up for you in love and other areas of your life.

over 9 years ago

Maria (gtoledo)

9 posts

Regarding about the question is he going to contac me soon? What did you Dino want to mean when you say timings are Important here?? Thanks for all the comments given by all of you

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

You wont get answers here, it is not a free site, If you would like a reading, I have a special deal on right now.

over 9 years ago

Maria (gtoledo)

9 posts

Of course it is not a free site… i am just was asking for a sentence given here as a reply of my question. If i have to order a reading here i will know what i have to do And who with….... Thanks anyway

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

call me for honest answers details imsights

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I M SPIRITUAL GIFTED TO HELP ADVICE U AND GUIDE U ARE U LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago

Let me assist you.