Restless

over 9 years ago

Why can’t I shake this uneasiness inside me I am trying to figure out what is happening to me. I am wanting to close myself off to everyone and just be alone.this just isn’t me.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Come and find out, no need to worry I will give you the answers…..

over 9 years ago

Hi maybe just maybe there is a need for some “you time” other issues around you where you feel not in control I am sensing here.

over 9 years ago

Lisa this is the moment where you are able to accept the truth about your connection. If you want to know more, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Lisa, it is natural to go through phases of wanting to be alone. I can give you a crystal ball reading to discover the source of this phase for you. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

I feel you are going through a spiritual awakening. there are actually 12 stages, the first one feeling “confused” you may experience more headaches, or have this desire to “go home” and just generally feeling OFF. I can help you with this, if you wish to contact me. xo

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽