Psychics who do not use cards or d.o.b?

over 9 years ago
chaslynm didn't upload a photo

C (chaslynm)

6 posts

I want to know how somebody feels about me, but my personal preference is somebody who does not ask for d.o.b or use any cards. And if possible, be able to tell me my current relationship status with this person I’m asking about, just my way of being careful of spending my money and making sure it is with somebody who is able to pick up on the right person :)

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I don’t need a D.O.B to give a reading and I don’t need cards please come speak with me if you like. Im online

over 9 years ago

I do many readings without cards and really only use them if a person asks. I do sometimes as for year of birth but never the full date. Some psychics work from astrological charts so can see why that kind of reader would possibly need a birth date. ))

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Tools and carpenters. I look forward to the day when we can build without tools as well!. :) I use cards because sometimes it helps me unravel the pictures or messages my guides give me. I hope you find your answers.

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

I’ve been doing readings for decades now and don’t use tools unless requested. Most of us would have to “connect” with you somehow to get a feel for this relationship. (I feel a distance with this person you are wondering about). We all seem to be able to resonate with some clients more than others. I’m sure you’ll feel that when you find the right reader. xo

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Phone pay plus who govern all phone service providers in the uk, have a legal requirement to make sure the caller/ client is 18 yrs old or over, every call is recorded, and the reader/ telephone operator has to ask for a date of birth.

Here on bit wine every chat session is recorded, for your safety and the readers safety.

The transcript being private and available to you, so you can have a record of your reading.

A reading is two way communication, asking for a name helps connection.

If you hide your name or use a false name, that’s your choice, if you don’t want to give DOB, again that’s your choice. When you hide things don’t expect a clear and helpful reading, at best it will be vague.

Each reader works differently, an astrologer needs your D.O.B.

I am an Oracle / seer,  I see visions and connect to you  using your energy, so need no info at all, no questions, I just say what I see,

Good luck in your quest.

PS, if it is a privacy reason, any name, any DOB, can be used as long as you are over 18.