Where to buy a pendulum necklace?

over 9 years ago
chaslynm didn't upload a photo

C (chaslynm)

6 posts

Anybody have a link?

You don’t have to be psychic to use them, right? I read somewhere that you don’t have to and I noticed it’s pretty simple directions… I used to ask my spirit guides to help me but with a regular chain necklace with a charm on it and it still gave me accurate answers, so does it even have to be a crystal?

over 9 years ago
cherryade didn't upload a photo

cherryade

20 posts

I find I use my necklace all the time. With a charm that I feel connected to its all about personal items and if you can channel your energy through it.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Howdy, I wrote the book 365 Ways to Develop Your Psychic Ability which includes some pendulum instructions. No, you don’t have to be a professional psychic to use them. It’s not mysterious powers that are moving the pendulum. It just amplifies your own natural intuition. It doesn’t have to be crystal. You can use any necklace, or even a ring hung from a chain.

over 9 years ago

You can google to find your closest metaphysical shop, or simply link your paypal to a site that sells crystals.

Just keep in mind to cleanse, bless and charge any spiritual item you receive because you dont know what may have transpired prior to packaging, or shipping and dont want any negative energies coming through while you use it.

Crystals are helpful in channeling specific energies and will help you depending on the type of questions you are asking. – Also great in reiki.

Blessings!!